Starting at: Norbiton
Arrive at: Sudbury Town
Stations passed through from Norbiton
- New Malden Rail Station
- Raynes Park Rail Station
- Wimbledon Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Sudbury Town to Norbiton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Norbiton to Berney Arms Rail Station
- Norbiton to Sturry Rail Station
- Norbiton to Langwith - Whaley Thorns Rail Station
- Norbiton to Darton Rail Station
- Norbiton to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- Norbiton to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Norbiton to Risca & Pontymister Rail Station
- Norbiton to Morfa Mawddach Rail Station
- Norbiton to Wittersham Road Rail Station (KESR)
- Norbiton to Weeley Rail Station