Starting at: New Southgate
Arrive at: Manor Park
Stations passed through from New Southgate
- Whitmore Close
- Arnos Grove Station
MANOR PARK STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Manor Park to New Southgate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Southgate to Swindon Rail Station
- New Southgate to
- New Southgate to Cheltenham Racecourse (Gloucs Warwicks Railway)
- New Southgate to Ashton West (Manchester Metrolink)
- New Southgate to Slade Green
- New Southgate to Kearsney Rail Station
- New Southgate to West Harrow
- New Southgate to Hereford Rail Station
- New Southgate to Harrow & Wealdstone
- New Southgate to Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3
- New Southgate to Thorpe-le-Soken Rail Station