Starting at: New Southgate
Arrive at: Leytonstone High Road
Stations passed through from New Southgate
- Whitmore Close
- Arnos Grove Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Leytonstone High Road to New Southgate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Southgate to Coulsdon South
- New Southgate to Bishops Stortford Rail Station
- New Southgate to Wandsworth Town
- New Southgate to Cefn-y-Bedd Rail Station
- New Southgate to Seven Kings
- New Southgate to Ockendon Rail Station
- New Southgate to Wanborough Rail Station
- New Southgate to George Street Tram Stop
- New Southgate to East Grinstead Rail Station
- New Southgate to Yarm Rail Station