Starting at: New Eltham
Arrive at: Wandsworth Common
Stations passed through from New Eltham
- Mottingham Rail Station
- Lee Rail Station
- Hither Green Rail Station
- Lewisham Rail Station
- Nunhead Rail Station
- Peckham Rye Rail Station
- Denmark Hill Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wandsworth Common to New Eltham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Eltham to Sydenham Hill
- New Eltham to New Barnet
- New Eltham to Langley (Berks) Rail Station
- New Eltham to Ampere Way Tram Stop
- New Eltham to Bruce Grove
- New Eltham to Harrington Road Tram Stop
- New Eltham to Watford North Rail Station
- New Eltham to Kings Langley Rail Station
- New Eltham to Park Street Rail Station
- New Eltham to Hackney Downs
- New Eltham to Eynsford Rail Station