Starting at: New Eltham
• Take the Southeastern to Hither Green
• Change at Hither Green Rail Station
• Take the Southeastern to London Waterloo East
• Change at London Waterloo East Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Waterloo Station
• Change at London Waterloo Rail Station
• Take the South Western Railway to Surbiton
• Change at Surbiton Rail Station
• Take the South Western Railway to Thames Ditton
• Change at Thames Ditton Rail Station
Arrive at: Thames Ditton
Journey time between New Eltham and Thames Ditton averages at 64 minutes
Stations passed through from New Eltham
- Mottingham Rail Station
- Lee Rail Station
- Hither Green Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Thames Ditton to New Eltham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > New Eltham > Thames Ditton