Starting at: New Eltham
Arrive at: New Barnet
Stations passed through from New Eltham
- Mottingham Rail Station
- Lee Rail Station
- Hither Green Rail Station
- Lewisham Rail Station
- St Johns (London) Rail Station
- New Cross ELL Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: New Barnet to New Eltham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Eltham to Syston Rail Station
- New Eltham to Penmere Rail Station
- New Eltham to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)
- New Eltham to Wrexham Central Rail Station
- New Eltham to Ramsgate Rail Station
- New Eltham to Priestfield (Midland Metro Stop)
- New Eltham to Possilpark & Parkhouse Rail Station
- New Eltham to Langbank Rail Station
- New Eltham to Luton Rail Station
- New Eltham to Black Lake (Midland Metro Stop)
- New Eltham to Bedford St Johns Rail Station