Starting at: New Eltham
Arrive at: Leytonstone High Road
Stations passed through from New Eltham
- Mottingham Rail Station
- Lee Rail Station
- Hither Green Rail Station
- Lewisham Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Leytonstone High Road to New Eltham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Eltham to New Eltham
- New Eltham to Cambridge Heath (London)
- New Eltham to Sarn Rail Station
- New Eltham to Clapton
- New Eltham to Swinton (Manchester) Rail Station
- New Eltham to Watford
- New Eltham to Malden Manor
- New Eltham to Alexandra Palace
- New Eltham to Mudchute DLR
- New Eltham to Knebworth Rail Station