Starting at: New Eltham
Arrive at: London Liverpool Street
Stations passed through from New Eltham
- Mottingham Rail Station
- Lee Rail Station
- Hither Green Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
TFL RAIL: Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 March, no service between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Use London Underground connections between Liverpool Street and Stratford / Newbury Park. Replacement buses operate. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys and replacement buses may not run to the advertised timetable.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Liverpool Street to New Eltham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Eltham to Radlett Rail Station
- New Eltham to Shepperton Rail Station
- New Eltham to Anerley
- New Eltham to Hersham Rail Station
- New Eltham to East Croydon Tram Stop
- New Eltham to Cuffley
- New Eltham to Church Street Tram Stop
- New Eltham to Shoreham (Kent) Rail Station
- New Eltham to Woodside Tram Stop
- New Eltham to Hoxton
- New Eltham to Bush Hill Park