Starting at: New Beckenham
Arrive at: Hampton Wick
Stations passed through from New Beckenham
- Lower Sydenham Rail Station
- Catford Bridge Rail Station
- Ladywell Rail Station
- Lewisham Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hampton Wick to New Beckenham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Beckenham to Kentish Town
- New Beckenham to Kilburn High Road
- New Beckenham to Rolvenden Rail Station (KESR)
- New Beckenham to Wallingford (Cholsey & Wallingford Railway)
- New Beckenham to Ockendon Rail Station
- New Beckenham to Alexandra Palace
- New Beckenham to St Helier (London)
- New Beckenham to South Quay DLR
- New Beckenham to Coulsdon Town
- New Beckenham to Shepreth Rail Station
- New Beckenham to Russell Square