Starting at: New Barnet
Arrive at: King George V DLR
Stations passed through from New Barnet
- Oakleigh Park Rail Station
- New Southgate Rail Station
- Alexandra Palace Rail Station
- Hornsey Rail Station
- Harringay Rail Station
- Finsbury Park Rail Station
- Drayton Park Rail Station
- Highbury & Islington Rail Station
- Essex Road Rail Station
- Old Street Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: King George V DLR to New Barnet
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Barnet to Tyne Dock (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- New Barnet to St. James's Park
- New Barnet to Gloucester Road
- New Barnet to Whitechapel
- New Barnet to Preston Road
- New Barnet to Tilbury Town Rail Station
- New Barnet to Shenfield Rail Station
- New Barnet to Acton Main Line
- New Barnet to Acton Central
- New Barnet to