Starting at: New Barnet
Arrive at: Penge East
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from New Barnet
- New Barnet Sainsbury's
- Victoria Road
- Crescent Road
- York Road
- Oakleigh Park Station
- Oakleigh Gardens
- Whetstone High Road / Friern Barnet Lane
- Sweets Way
- Lawrence Campe Close
- Golfside Close
- Friary Road
- The Ridgeway
- Woodside Park Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Penge East to New Barnet
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Barnet to Carpenders Park
- New Barnet to Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- New Barnet to Enfield Town
- New Barnet to Anerley
- New Barnet to Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop
- New Barnet to How Wood (Herts) Rail Station
- New Barnet to Merton Park Tram Stop
- New Barnet to Woldingham Rail Station
- New Barnet to Wraysbury Rail Station
- New Barnet to Crystal Palace
- New Barnet to Notting Hill Gate