Starting at: New Barnet
Arrive at: Crayford
Stations passed through from New Barnet
- Oakleigh Park Rail Station
- New Southgate Rail Station
- Alexandra Palace Rail Station
- Hornsey Rail Station
- Harringay Rail Station
- Finsbury Park Rail Station
- Drayton Park Rail Station
- Highbury & Islington Rail Station
- Essex Road Rail Station
- Old Street Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Crayford to New Barnet
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Barnet to Snow Hill (Midland Metro Stop)
- New Barnet to Dingle Road Rail Station
- New Barnet to Brough Rail Station
- New Barnet to West Hampstead
- New Barnet to Stevenage Rail Station
- New Barnet to West India Quay DLR
- New Barnet to Bede (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- New Barnet to Broadway (Manchester Metrolink)
- New Barnet to Langdon Park DLR
- New Barnet to Arram Rail Station