Starting at: New Barnet
Arrive at: Clock House
LONDON BRIDGE STATION: Please note that step free interchange between the Jubilee and Northern lines is partly at street level, in both directions. Lifts are available between Northern line and Borough High Street entrance then via Borough High Street, St Thomas Street and Joiner Street to the main Underground ticket hall from where lifts are available to/from the Jubilee line.
Stations passed through from New Barnet
- Oakleigh Park Rail Station
- New Southgate Rail Station
- Alexandra Palace Rail Station
- Finsbury Park Rail Station
- Drayton Park Rail Station
- Highbury & Islington Rail Station
- Essex Road Rail Station
- Old Street Rail Station
- Moorgate Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Clock House to New Barnet
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Barnet to Woodside Tram Stop
- New Barnet to New Addington Tram Stop
- New Barnet to Headstone Lane
- New Barnet to Stratford (London)
- New Barnet to Park Street Rail Station
- New Barnet to Ashtead Rail Station
- New Barnet to Horsley Rail Station
- New Barnet to Southbury
- New Barnet to Denham Golf Club Rail Station
- New Barnet to Potters Bar Rail Station
- New Barnet to Avenue Road Tram Stop