Starting at: New Barnet
Arrive at: High Street Kensington
Stations passed through from New Barnet
- Oakleigh Park Rail Station
- New Southgate Rail Station
- Alexandra Palace Rail Station
- Hornsey Rail Station
- Harringay Rail Station
- Finsbury Park Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: High Street Kensington to New Barnet
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Barnet to Latimer Road
- New Barnet to Elm Park
- New Barnet to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- New Barnet to Ickenham
- New Barnet to Chancery Lane
- New Barnet to South Bermondsey
- New Barnet to Wembley Stadium
- New Barnet to Hungerford Rail Station
- New Barnet to King George V DLR
- New Barnet to Goodge Street
- New Barnet to London Road (Guildford) Rail Station