Starting at: New Barnet
Arrive at: Chancery Lane
Stations passed through from New Barnet
- New Barnet Station / Station Road
- Warwick Road
- Barnet Everyman Cinema
- High Barnet Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
CHANCERY LANE STATION: From Monday 15 June, the station will open between 0700 and 1900 on Monday to Friday only.
Chancery Lane: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Chancery Lane to New Barnet
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Barnet to Tyne Dock (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- New Barnet to St. James's Park
- New Barnet to Shoreham (Kent) Rail Station
- New Barnet to Sudbury & Harrow Road
- New Barnet to Queensbury
- New Barnet to Carshalton
- New Barnet to South Croydon
- New Barnet to Putney Bridge
- New Barnet to South Quay DLR
- New Barnet to Southwark