Starting at: Mottingham
Arrive at: Wallington
Stations passed through from Mottingham
- Lee Rail Station
- Hither Green Rail Station
- Lewisham Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wallington to Mottingham
Latest journey planner searches
- Mottingham to Silver Street
- Mottingham to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Mottingham to Biggleswade Rail Station
- Mottingham to East Grinstead Rail Station
- Mottingham to Clapham South
- Mottingham to How Wood (Herts) Rail Station
- Mottingham to King Henry's Drive Tram Stop
- Mottingham to Wellesley Road Tram Stop
- Mottingham to Reeves Corner Tram Stop
- Mottingham to Longbenton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)