Starting at: Mortlake
Arrive at: Prince Regent DLR
Stations passed through from Mortlake
- Barnes Rail Station
- Putney Rail Station
- Wandsworth Town Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Prince Regent DLR to Mortlake
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mortlake to Tamworth High Level Rail Station
- Mortlake to Preston Road
- Mortlake to Kempton Park Rail Station
- Mortlake to Queenborough Rail Station
- Mortlake to Sandwich Rail Station
- Mortlake to Tunbridge Wells West (Spa Valley Railway)
- Mortlake to West Jesmond (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Mortlake to Tywyn Rail Station
- Mortlake to Hale Rail Station
- Mortlake to Hatfield (Herts) Rail Station
- Mortlake to Peterborough (Nene Valley Railway)