Starting at: Mortlake
Arrive at: Wapping
Stations passed through from Mortlake
- Barnes Rail Station
- Putney Rail Station
- Wandsworth Town Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wapping to Mortlake
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mortlake to London Cannon Street
- Mortlake to Honor Oak Park
- Mortlake to High Wycombe Rail Station
- Mortlake to Weeley Rail Station
- Mortlake to Dalton Rail Station
- Mortlake to Queenstown Road (Battersea)
- Mortlake to Whyteleafe South
- Mortlake to Pollokshields East Rail Station
- Mortlake to Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3
- Mortlake to Thorpe Bay Rail Station