Starting at: Mill Hill Broadway
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from Mill Hill Broadway
- Lyndhurst Avenue
- Eversfield Gardens
- Goldbeaters Grove
- Burnt Oak Leisure Centre
- Gunter Grove
- Burnt Oak Station
- Oak Gardens
- The Highlands
- The Parade
- Turner Road
- Queensbury Station
THAMESLINK: Saturday 23, Sunday 24 and Bank Holiday Monday 25 May, buses replace trains between Mill Hill Broadway and St Pancras International calling at all stations. Brighton trains operate to/from London Bridge, please use London Underground connections to cross London. An additional connecting bus service operates between Luton and Stevenage. Please note East Midlands Railway services will not call at Luton Airport Parkway or Luton.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to Mill Hill Broadway
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mill Hill Broadway to West Dulwich
- Mill Hill Broadway to Forest Gate
- Mill Hill Broadway to Kirknewton Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Aintree Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Lisvane & Thornhill Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Alvechurch Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Hounslow Central
- Mill Hill Broadway to Sandling Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Sunderland Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Bognor Regis Rail Station