Starting at: Mill Hill Broadway
Arrive at: Turkey Street
Stations passed through from Mill Hill Broadway
- Hendon Rail Station
- Cricklewood Rail Station
- West Hampstead Thameslink Rail Station
- Kentish Town Rail Station
- London St Pancras International Rail Station
LONDON OVERGROUND: Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 July, no service between Liverpool Street and Enfield Town / Cheshunt. Use local London Buses and London Underground connections between Liverpool Street and Seven Sisters. Replacement buses operate between Seven Sisters and Enfield Town / Cheshunt.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Turkey Street to Mill Hill Broadway
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mill Hill Broadway to Hale Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Langbank Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Fieldway Tram Stop
- Mill Hill Broadway to Luton Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Richmond (London)
- Mill Hill Broadway to Aintree Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Vauxhall
- Mill Hill Broadway to Kingston
- Mill Hill Broadway to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Goodge Street