Starting at: Mill Hill Broadway
Arrive at: Coulsdon South
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Mill Hill Broadway
- Lyndhurst Avenue
- Eversfield Gardens
- Goldbeaters Grove
- Burnt Oak Leisure Centre
- Gunter Grove
- Burnt Oak Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Coulsdon South to Mill Hill Broadway
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mill Hill Broadway to West Dulwich
- Mill Hill Broadway to Forest Gate
- Mill Hill Broadway to Kirknewton Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Aintree Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Lisvane & Thornhill Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Alvechurch Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Hounslow Central
- Mill Hill Broadway to Sandling Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Sunderland Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Bognor Regis Rail Station