Starting at: Mill Hill Broadway
Arrive at: Bushey Rail Station
Stations passed through from Mill Hill Broadway
- Lyndhurst Avenue
- Eversfield Gardens
- Goldbeaters Grove
- Burnt Oak Leisure Centre
- Gunter Grove
- Burnt Oak Station
- Oak Gardens
- The Highlands
- The Parade
- Turner Road
- Queensbury Station
- The Honeypot
- Honeypot Lane
- Kenmore Road
- Morley Crescent West
- Kenton Library
- Hunters Grove
- Woodcock Hill / Kenton Lane
- St Leonard's Avenue
- Upton Gardens
- Kenton Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bushey Rail Station to Mill Hill Broadway
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mill Hill Broadway to Hale Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Langbank Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Fieldway Tram Stop
- Mill Hill Broadway to Luton Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Richmond (London)
- Mill Hill Broadway to Aintree Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Vauxhall
- Mill Hill Broadway to Kingston
- Mill Hill Broadway to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Goodge Street