Starting at: Mill Hill Broadway
Arrive at: Plaistow
Stations passed through from Mill Hill Broadway
- West Hampstead Thameslink Rail Station
- London St Pancras International Rail Station
- Farringdon Rail Station
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Plaistow to Mill Hill Broadway
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mill Hill Broadway to Hale Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Alresford (Mid Hants Railway)
- Mill Hill Broadway to Paisley St James Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Black Lake (Midland Metro Stop)
- Mill Hill Broadway to Charing Cross (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Hoxton
- Mill Hill Broadway to Bearsted Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Canary Wharf DLR
- Mill Hill Broadway to Battersea Park
- Mill Hill Broadway to Sandling Rail Station