Starting at: Mill Hill Broadway
Arrive at: Manor House
Stations passed through from Mill Hill Broadway
- Hendon Rail Station
- Cricklewood Rail Station
- West Hampstead Thameslink Rail Station
- Kentish Town Rail Station
- London St Pancras International Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
MANOR HOUSE STATION: Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Manor House: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Manor House to Mill Hill Broadway
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mill Hill Broadway to Hale Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Alton Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to North Fambridge Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to West Dulwich
- Mill Hill Broadway to St Mary Cray
- Mill Hill Broadway to Bedford St Johns Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Chippenham Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to New Beckenham
- Mill Hill Broadway to
- Mill Hill Broadway to Shepherds Bush Rail