Starting at: Mill Hill Broadway
• Take the Thameslink to West Hampstead Thameslink
• Change at West Hampstead Thameslink Rail Station
• Take the Walk to West Hampstead Underground Station
• Change at West Hampstead Underground Station
• Take the Jubilee line to Green Park
• Change at Green Park Underground Station
• Take the Piccadilly line to Hounslow Central
• Change at Hounslow Central Underground Station
Arrive at: Hounslow Central
Journey time between Mill Hill Broadway and Hounslow Central averages at 74 minutes
Stations passed through from Mill Hill Broadway
- Hendon Rail Station
- Cricklewood Rail Station
- West Hampstead Thameslink Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hounslow Central to Mill Hill Broadway
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Mill Hill Broadway > Hounslow Central