Starting at: Mill Hill Broadway
Arrive at: Baker Street
Stations passed through from Mill Hill Broadway
- Lyndhurst Avenue
- Eversfield Gardens
- Goldbeaters Grove
- Burnt Oak Leisure Centre
- Gunter Grove
- Burnt Oak Station
- Oak Gardens
- The Highlands
- The Parade
- Turner Road
- Queensbury Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Baker Street to Mill Hill Broadway
Latest journey planner searches
- Mill Hill Broadway to Adderley Park Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Anderston Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Royal Albert DLR
- Mill Hill Broadway to Ealing Common
- Mill Hill Broadway to Southfields
- Mill Hill Broadway to Dalston Junction
- Mill Hill Broadway to Anerley
- Mill Hill Broadway to Maidstone West Rail Station
- Mill Hill Broadway to Clandon Rail Station