Starting at: Manor Park
Arrive at: Royal Albert DLR
Stations passed through from Manor Park
- Romford Road
- Cranbourne Road
- Berkeley Road
- Ruskin Avenue
- Shelley Avenue
- Gladstone Avenue
- East Ham Station
- Bendish Road
- Ron Leighton Way
- High Street North
- Newham Town Hall
- Market Street
- East Ham / Central Park
- Vicarage Lane
- East Ham Fire Station
- Lonsdale Avenue
- Albatross Close
- Tollgate Road
- Beckton Bus Station
MANOR PARK STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Royal Albert DLR to Manor Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Manor Park to Needham Market Rail Station
- Manor Park to Wigan North Western Rail Station
- Manor Park to Roose Rail Station
- Manor Park to Ford Rail Station
- Manor Park to Tamworth High Level Rail Station
- Manor Park to Stratford-upon-Avon Rail Station
- Manor Park to Ladywell
- Manor Park to East India DLR
- Manor Park to Langwith - Whaley Thorns Rail Station
- Manor Park to Folkestone West Rail Station
- Manor Park to Queensway