Starting at: Manor Park
Arrive at: Old Street
Stations passed through from Manor Park
- Forest Gate Rail Station
- Maryland Rail Station
- Stratford (London) Rail Station
- London Liverpool Street Rail Station
OLD STREET (GREAT NORTHERN) STATION: From Saturday 14 December until mid May 2020, the Great Northern platforms will close at 2142 on Monday to Friday, and throughout Saturday and Sunday. Last train to Moorgate on weekdays is at 2134 to Moorgate, and 2142 northbound to Essex Road and stations to Watton-at-Stone. Please use local London Buses or London Underground connections instead. All Great Northern trains operate to/from King's Cross via Finsbury Park instead.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Old Street to Manor Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Manor Park to Tring Rail Station
- Manor Park to Clifton Down Rail Station
- Manor Park to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Manor Park to Kearsney Rail Station
- Manor Park to Dover Priory Rail Station
- Manor Park to Harman's Cross (Swanage Railway)
- Manor Park to Wivelsfield Rail Station
- Manor Park to Cromford Rail Station
- Manor Park to St Paul's (Midland Metro Stop)
- Manor Park to Bedford St Johns Rail Station
- Manor Park to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station