Starting at: Manor Park
Arrive at: North Wembley
Stations passed through from Manor Park
- Forest Gate Rail Station
- Maryland Rail Station
- Stratford (London) Rail Station
MANOR PARK STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: North Wembley to Manor Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Manor Park to Lochwinnoch Rail Station
- Manor Park to Llandecwyn Rail Station
- Manor Park to Ardwick Rail Station
- Manor Park to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Manor Park to Lancing Rail Station
- Manor Park to Bradley Lane (Midland Metro Stop)
- Manor Park to Westerton Rail Station
- Manor Park to Kinbrace Rail Station
- Manor Park to Wallingford (Cholsey & Wallingford Railway)
- Manor Park to Caerphilly Rail Station
- Manor Park to Dronfield Rail Station