Starting at: Manor Park
Arrive at: Amersham
Stations passed through from Manor Park
- Forest Gate Rail Station
- Maryland Rail Station
- Stratford (London) Rail Station
- London Liverpool Street Rail Station
MANOR PARK STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Amersham to Manor Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Manor Park to Winchcombe (Gloucs Warwicks Railway)
- Manor Park to Dorchester South Rail Station
- Manor Park to Kents Bank Rail Station
- Manor Park to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station
- Manor Park to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Manor Park to Betchworth Rail Station
- Manor Park to Grays Rail Station
- Manor Park to Larbert Rail Station
- Manor Park to Dymchurch Station (RHDR)
- Manor Park to Maxwell Park Rail Station
- Manor Park to Llandaf Rail Station