Starting at: Lower Sydenham
Arrive at: Richmond (London)
Stations passed through from Lower Sydenham
- Catford Bridge Rail Station
- Ladywell Rail Station
- Lewisham Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
- London Waterloo East Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Richmond (London) to Lower Sydenham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Lower Sydenham to Manningtree Rail Station
- Lower Sydenham to Walmer Rail Station
- Lower Sydenham to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Lower Sydenham to Chichester (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Lower Sydenham to Clapham (N Yorks) Rail Station
- Lower Sydenham to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- Lower Sydenham to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)
- Lower Sydenham to Sandy Rail Station
- Lower Sydenham to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Lower Sydenham to Bootle (Cumbria) Rail Station
- Lower Sydenham to Needham Market Rail Station