Starting at: Limehouse
Arrive at: Langdon Park DLR
Stations passed through from Limehouse
- Westferry DLR Station
- Poplar DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Langdon Park DLR to Limehouse
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Limehouse to St. James's Park
- Limehouse to Bracknell Rail Station
- Limehouse to St Neots Rail Station
- Limehouse to Northwood Hills
- Limehouse to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Limehouse to Westferry DLR
- Limehouse to London Charing Cross
- Limehouse to Sudbury Town
- Limehouse to White City
- Limehouse to Island Gardens DLR
- Limehouse to Slough Rail Station