Starting at: Limehouse
Arrive at: Lee Rail
Stations passed through from Limehouse
- Westferry DLR Station
- Canary Wharf DLR Station
- Heron Quays DLR Station
- South Quay DLR Station
- Crossharbour DLR Station
- Mudchute DLR Station
- Island Gardens DLR Station
- Cutty Sark (for Maritime Greenwich) DLR Station
- Greenwich DLR Station
- Deptford Bridge DLR Station
- Elverson Road DLR Station
- Lewisham DLR Station
SOUTHEASTERN: Sunday 5 July, no service between Lewisham and Dartford (via Sidcup). Replacement buses operate calling at all stations.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Lee Rail to Limehouse
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Limehouse to Wrexham General Rail Station
- Limehouse to Pulborough Rail Station
- Limehouse to Royal Victoria DLR
- Limehouse to St Margarets (Herts) Rail Station
- Limehouse to Haddenham & Thame Parkway Rail Station
- Limehouse to Vauxhall
- Limehouse to North Acton
- Limehouse to Royal Albert DLR
- Limehouse to Millbrook (Beds) Rail Station
- Limehouse to Swanley
- Limehouse to Chingford