Starting at: Limehouse
Arrive at: Bromley South
Stations passed through from Limehouse
- Westferry DLR Station
- Canary Wharf DLR Station
- Heron Quays DLR Station
- South Quay DLR Station
- Crossharbour DLR Station
- Mudchute DLR Station
- Island Gardens DLR Station
- Cutty Sark (for Maritime Greenwich) DLR Station
- Greenwich DLR Station
- Deptford Bridge DLR Station
- Elverson Road DLR Station
- Lewisham DLR Station
Bus Stop Closed\n\nPlease use the next Bus Stop to\n catch your Bus from instead
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bromley South to Limehouse
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Limehouse to Bracknell Rail Station
- Limehouse to Chichester (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Limehouse to Rowley Regis Rail Station
- Limehouse to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station
- Limehouse to Deganwy Rail Station
- Limehouse to Stevenage Rail Station
- Limehouse to Pyle Rail Station
- Limehouse to North Llanrwst Rail Station
- Limehouse to West Bromwich Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- Limehouse to Pemberton Rail Station
- Limehouse to North Fambridge Rail Station