Starting at: Leytonstone High Road
Arrive at: New Barnet
Stations passed through from Leytonstone High Road
- Leyton Midland Road Rail Station
- Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station
- Blackhorse Road Rail Station
- South Tottenham Rail Station
- Harringay Green Lanes Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: New Barnet to Leytonstone High Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Leytonstone High Road to Taynuilt Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to Upminster
- Leytonstone High Road to Watford
- Leytonstone High Road to Apsley Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to Otford Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to Hampstead
- Leytonstone High Road to Lodge Road-West Bromwich Town Hall (Metro Stop)
- Leytonstone High Road to Morden South
- Leytonstone High Road to Medstead & Four Marks (Mid Hants Railway)
- Leytonstone High Road to Redhill Rail Station