Starting at: Leytonstone High Road
Arrive at: Chadwell Heath
Stations passed through from Leytonstone High Road
- Leytonstone Fire Station
- Harrow Road
- Harrow Green
- Ranelagh Road
- Leytonstone High Road / Thatched House
- Janson Road
- Chobham Road
- Maryland Station
CHADWELL HEATH STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-10:10 & 15:00-19:00, Saturday 08:00-16:00, Sunday 09:30-15:40
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Chadwell Heath to Leytonstone High Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Leytonstone High Road to Hammersmith (H&C Line)
- Leytonstone High Road to Stone Crossing Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Leytonstone High Road to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to Seamer Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to Newton-le-Willows Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to Shepherd's Bush Market
- Leytonstone High Road to Burley-in-Wharfedale Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to Wrexham General Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to East Grinstead Rail Station