Starting at: Leytonstone High Road
Arrive at: Alexandra Palace
Stations passed through from Leytonstone High Road
- Leyton Midland Road Rail Station
- Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station
- Blackhorse Road Rail Station
- South Tottenham Rail Station
- Harringay Green Lanes Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Alexandra Palace to Leytonstone High Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Leytonstone High Road to Taynuilt Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to Haste Hill (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Leytonstone High Road to Perivale
- Leytonstone High Road to Selhurst
- Leytonstone High Road to London Fields
- Leytonstone High Road to Motspur Park
- Leytonstone High Road to Sutton (London)
- Leytonstone High Road to Clandon Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to London Victoria
- Leytonstone High Road to Dalwhinnie Rail Station