Starting at: Leytonstone High Road
Arrive at: Wembley Park
Stations passed through from Leytonstone High Road
- Leytonstone Fire Station
- Harrow Road
- Apollo Place
- Hollydown Way
- Francis Road
- Leyton High Road / Leyton Station
WEMBLEY PARK STATION: The busiest time at this station is 05:45-07:30 and 16:00-17:30. Only travel if your journey is absolutely essential.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wembley Park to Leytonstone High Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Leytonstone High Road to Stone Crossing Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to West Croydon Tram Stop
- Leytonstone High Road to Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- Leytonstone High Road to Kensal Rise
- Leytonstone High Road to Vauxhall
- Leytonstone High Road to Hayes (Kent)
- Leytonstone High Road to South Kenton
- Leytonstone High Road to Manor House
- Leytonstone High Road to Snaresbrook
- Leytonstone High Road to West Dulwich
- Leytonstone High Road to Lloyd Park Tram Stop