Starting at: Leytonstone High Road
Arrive at: Moor Park
Stations passed through from Leytonstone High Road
- Vernon Road
- Harvey Road
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Moor Park to Leytonstone High Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Leytonstone High Road to Taynuilt Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to Selhurst
- Leytonstone High Road to Upminster
- Leytonstone High Road to North Acton
- Leytonstone High Road to Wembley Stadium
- Leytonstone High Road to Sarn Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to London Road (Brighton) Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to Pevensey & Westham Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to Sutton Parkway Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to Wigan North Western Rail Station