Starting at: Leytonstone High Road
Arrive at: Canning Town
Stations passed through from Leytonstone High Road
- Leytonstone Fire Station
- Harrow Road
- Apollo Place
- Hollydown Way
- Francis Road
- Leyton High Road / Leyton Station
CANNING TOWN STATION: Please enter the station via Silvertown Way and exit the station via the bus station.
CANNING TOWN STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing. Interchange is also expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canning Town to Leytonstone High Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Leytonstone High Road to Hammersmith (H&C Line)
- Leytonstone High Road to Leyton
- Leytonstone High Road to Turkey Street
- Leytonstone High Road to Hampton Court
- Leytonstone High Road to Imperial Wharf
- Leytonstone High Road to Sandilands Tram Stop
- Leytonstone High Road to Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop
- Leytonstone High Road to Pewsey Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to Wem Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road to Wimbledon