Starting at: Leyton Midland Road
Arrive at: Custom House DLR
Stations passed through from Leyton Midland Road
- Leyton Sports Ground
- Vicarage Road
- Grange Park Road
- Buckingham Road
- Leyton Library
- Leyton Station
Custom House for ExCel: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available to/from Victoria Dock Road due to a faulty lift. Step free access to/from the ExCeL Exhibition Centre is still available. Call us on 0343 222 1234 if you need more information.
A 30 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow. A 30 minute service is operating Paddington to Reading. A 10 minute service is operating Liverpool Street to Shenfield due to operational restriction
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Custom House DLR to Leyton Midland Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Leyton Midland Road to Clapham Common
- Leyton Midland Road to Clapham South
- Leyton Midland Road to Croxley
- Leyton Midland Road to Dollis Hill
- Leyton Midland Road to Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Leyton Midland Road to London Farringdon
- Leyton Midland Road to Elephant & Castle
- Leyton Midland Road to Finchley Central
- Leyton Midland Road to Finchley Road
- Leyton Midland Road to Hainault
- Leyton Midland Road to Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)