Starting at: Ladywell
Arrive at: Caledonian Road & Barnsbury
Stations passed through from Ladywell
- Lewisham Rail Station
- St Johns (London) Rail Station
- New Cross ELL Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Caledonian Road & Barnsbury to Ladywell
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ladywell to Hereford Rail Station
- Ladywell to Anderston Rail Station
- Ladywell to Erith
- Ladywell to Eridge Rail Station
- Ladywell to Winchelsea Rail Station
- Ladywell to Whitland Rail Station
- Ladywell to Iver Rail Station
- Ladywell to Enfield Town
- Ladywell to Crumpsall (Manchester Metrolink)
- Ladywell to Hayes (Kent)
- Ladywell to Robertsbridge Rail Station