Starting at: Knockholt
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from Knockholt
- Chelsfield Rail Station
- Orpington Rail Station
SOUTHEASTERN: Sunday 31 May, buses replace trains between Orpington and Tonbridge via Sevenoaks.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to Knockholt
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Knockholt to Langdon Park DLR
- Knockholt to London Waterloo
- Knockholt to South Hampstead
- Knockholt to Turnham Green
- Knockholt to Whitechapel
- Knockholt to Iver Rail Station
- Knockholt to Dagenham Heathway
- Knockholt to Weybridge Rail Station
- Knockholt to Hounslow Central
- Knockholt to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)
- Knockholt to Elephant & Castle Rail Station