Starting at: Knockholt
• Take the Walk to Maypole / Bo-Peep Public House
• Change at Maypole / Bo Peep Public House
• Take the R7 bus to Bickley Station
• Change at Bickley Station
• Take the Thameslink to Catford
• Change at Catford Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Catford & Catford Bridge Stns
• Change at Catford & Catford Bridge Stations
• Take the 185 bus to Forest Hill Stn / Waldram Cres
• Change at Forest Hill Station / Waldram Crescent
• Take the Walk to Forest Hill Station
• Change at Forest Hill Rail Station
• Take the London Overground to Wapping Rail Station
• Change at Wapping Rail Station
Arrive at: Wapping
Journey time between Knockholt and Wapping averages at 119 minutes
Stations passed through from Knockholt
- Knockholt Station
- Maypole / Bo-Peep Public House
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wapping to Knockholt
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Knockholt > Wapping