Starting at: Kingston
Arrive at: Watford High Street
Stations passed through from Kingston
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Watford High Street to Kingston
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kingston to Shenfield Rail Station
- Kingston to Tattenham Corner
- Kingston to Chorleywood
- Kingston to Wivelsfield Rail Station
- Kingston to Wimbledon Park
- Kingston to Carshalton
- Kingston to Therapia Lane Tram Stop
- Kingston to Langley (Berks) Rail Station
- Kingston to Gatwick Airport Rail Station
- Kingston to Manea Rail Station