Starting at: Kidbrooke
Arrive at: West Ruislip
Stations passed through from Kidbrooke
- Blackheath Rail Station
- Lewisham Rail Station
- St Johns (London) Rail Station
- New Cross ELL Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Ruislip to Kidbrooke
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kidbrooke to Welham Green Rail Station
- Kidbrooke to Exhibition Centre (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Kidbrooke to Gypsy Lane Rail Station
- Kidbrooke to Exmouth Rail Station
- Kidbrooke to Upper Halliford Rail Station
- Kidbrooke to Edmonton Green
- Kidbrooke to Farningham Road Rail Station
- Kidbrooke to Stoke Newington
- Kidbrooke to Queens Park (London)
- Kidbrooke to St James Street (London)