Starting at: Kidbrooke
Arrive at: High Street Kensington
Stations passed through from Kidbrooke
- The Dover Patrol/Brook Lane
Bus Stop Closed\n Please use the next stop\n or the previous stop \n to catch your bus
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: High Street Kensington to Kidbrooke
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kidbrooke to Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Kidbrooke to Sutton Coldfield Rail Station
- Kidbrooke to Frinton-on-Sea Rail Station
- Kidbrooke to New Addington Tram Stop
- Kidbrooke to Clandon Rail Station
- Kidbrooke to Hemel Hempstead Rail Station
- Kidbrooke to Queenstown Road (Battersea)
- Kidbrooke to Barkingside
- Kidbrooke to Upper Warlingham
- Kidbrooke to Chertsey Rail Station