Starting at: Kew Bridge
Arrive at: Neilston Rail Station
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Kew Bridge
- Chiswick Rail Station
- Barnes Bridge Rail Station
- Barnes Rail Station
- Putney Rail Station
KEW BRIDGE STATION: From 0800 Thursday 12 December until 1700 Saturday 15 August, bus stop X outside Kew Bridge Station will be closed due to Cycle Highway construction works. For Routes 237 267 391 and N9 towards Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith, please use the next stop at Brentford Fountain Leisure Centre. Buses may be subject to delays at times due to reduced carriageway width.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Neilston Rail Station to Kew Bridge
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kew Bridge to All Saints DLR
- Kew Bridge to Ampere Way Tram Stop
- Kew Bridge to Arnos Grove
- Kew Bridge to Ashtead Rail Station
- Kew Bridge to Bat & Ball Rail Station
- Kew Bridge to Chelsfield
- Kew Bridge to Belgrave Walk Tram Stop
- Kew Bridge to Bellingham
- Kew Bridge to Borough
- Kew Bridge to Box Hill & Westhumble Rail Station
- Kew Bridge to Bush Hill Park