Starting at: Kentish Town West
Arrive at: Essex Road
Stations passed through from Kentish Town West
- Camden Road Rail Station
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Rail Station
- Highbury & Islington Rail Station
ESSEX ROAD STATION: From Saturday 14 December until mid May 2020, the station will close at 2145 on Monday to Friday, and throughout Saturday and Sunday. Last trains on weekdays are at 2131 to Moorgate, and 2145 northbound to Highbury & Islington and stations to Watton-at-Stone. Please use local London Buses or London Underground connections instead. All Great Northern trains operate to/from King's Cross via Finsbury Park instead.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Essex Road to Kentish Town West
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kentish Town West to Deptford Bridge DLR
- Kentish Town West to Drayton Park
- Kentish Town West to Heathrow Central Bus Stn (Rail-Air)
- Kentish Town West to Langdon Park DLR
- Kentish Town West to Staines Rail Station
- Kentish Town West to Leytonstone High Road
- Kentish Town West to Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Kentish Town West to Headstone Lane
- Kentish Town West to Potters Bar Rail Station
- Kentish Town West to Addington Village Tram Stop
- Kentish Town West to Cambridge Heath (London)