Starting at: Kentish Town West
Arrive at: High Street Kensington
Stations passed through from Kentish Town West
- Camden Road Rail Station
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Rail Station
- Highbury & Islington Rail Station
CIRCLE LINE: No service until further notice due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: High Street Kensington to Kentish Town West
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kentish Town West to Deptford
- Kentish Town West to New Addington Tram Stop
- Kentish Town West to Stratford International DLR
- Kentish Town West to Leyton Midland Road
- Kentish Town West to Finchley Road & Frognal
- Kentish Town West to Phipps Bridge Tram Stop
- Kentish Town West to Feltham
- Kentish Town West to Norwood Junction
- Kentish Town West to Kearsney Rail Station
- Kentish Town West to Leyton
- Kentish Town West to Waddon Marsh Tram Stop